Re: Schestowitz keep posting

In article <1184809862.343633@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
 NoStop <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> How do you know what we read? Personally, I find his posts a very convenient
> way to quickly get access to all sorts of articles I find interesting and
> read. The fact that he takes the time to put a synopsis of the content
> before each link is very helpful in this regards. I'm glad he's doing it.

You actually read them?  Or do you read the synopsis and then stop, and
assume you now know what the article is about, which is what a lot of
people seem to do?  (I know that's what they do because in subsequent
posts, they cite "facts" from the synopsis, when it turns out the
synopsis was not an accurate portrayal of the article--a not uncommon
occurrence).

--
--Tim Smith