Re: Schestowitz keep posting

Hadron wrote:

> alt <spamtrap@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>>> In other words, it's OK to post things that are off-topic (as are many
>>> of his posts), as long as it is easy for people to filter them?
>>
>> His posts are on-topic. Just because this is an advocacy group doesn't
>> mean we don't want to read about the competition. Perhaps you should just
>> leave.
>
> Perhaps you should read the charter.
>
> And who is "we"? Less than about 2% of posters here read his crap as is
> evident from the few shills who take it in turn bumping his plagiarised
> link posts.

How do you know what we read? Personally, I find his posts a very convenient
way to quickly get access to all sorts of articles I find interesting and
read. The fact that he takes the time to put a synopsis of the content
before each link is very helpful in this regards. I'm glad he's doing it.
If he didn't, COLA would mostly be just bullshit arguments about whose got
a bigger penis than the other.

Cheers.

--
The "Wow" starts now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyLqUf4cdwc&eurl=

"No sane person wants Vista, so Microsoft is making sure they have no
choice."
http://www.aaxnet.com/editor/edit043.html