[News] SAP Goes Deeper into Linux Territories with Certification

  • Subject: [News] SAP Goes Deeper into Linux Territories with Certification
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 02:19:08 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
SAP Certifies Its Applications to Run on Red Hat Enterprise Linux Advanced
Platform

,----[ Quote ]
| All features included in Red Hat Enterprise Linux Advanced Platform,
| representing the ideal foundation for enterprise-critical server
| applications, fulfilled SAP's certification criteria.
`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/070718/20070718005069.html?.v=1

Engineering world-class support for open source

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://news.com.com/8301-10784_3-9746419-7.html?part=rss&tag=feed&subj=NewsBlog