Re: [News] [Rival] 11.6 Million XBox360s are Defective

____/ John Bailo on Saturday 14 July 2007 17:15 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> Microsoft Admits *ALL* Xbox360's Are Defective
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Though Robbie Bach, head of Microsoft's Xbox360 Division refused to
>> | elaborate on the issue, the general consensus is that it's one of botched
>> | thermal design management and inadequate dissipation of heat leading to
>> | component failure.
>
> Meanwhile, I think it's cool that the much underpraised PS3 sales are
> finally going hog wild.   By XMas I expect the PS3 to dominate.

They recently said (someone from Sony, in Bloomberg, I think) that they would
lower the price by Christmas.

[Typo in subject line corrected]

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Roughly 2% of your keyboard is O/S-specific
Cpu(s): 26.6%us,  4.5%sy,  1.0%ni, 63.4%id,  4.1%wa,  0.3%hi,  0.2%si,  0.0%st