Re: Meet the George Hostler aka High Plains Thumper aka Rafael

____/ cc on Saturday 14 July 2007 15:47 : \____

> On Jul 14, 9:32 am, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>> ____/ Kier on Saturday 14 July 2007 13:32 : \____

>> > Of course not, that's why the twit did it, to cause trouble. That's what
>> > cowardly, pathetic twits like him do.
>>
>> Wrong identification as well. I know High Plains Thumper and it's not the
>> name above. It's a decoy.
>
> Either way, I'm sure Mr. Hostler doesn't appreciate his phone number
> being posted.

Whoever he is, "Anonymous" seems to be harassing random people. I just did a
quick search on George Hostler to find some random stuff about some people
with "George" as their first name with "Hostler" in the same page. I didn't
even know "Hostler" was a surname. It sounds like it's made up...

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Roughly 2% of your keyboard is O/S-specific
Cpu(s): 26.6%us,  4.5%sy,  1.0%ni, 63.4%id,  4.1%wa,  0.3%hi,  0.2%si,  0.0%st