Re: [News] Review of GPS Unit for a Linux Tablet

____/ Ian Hilliard on Saturday 14 July 2007 13:43 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Review: Nokia Navigation Kit for N800 Internet Tablet
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | The Kit consists of a small, Nokia-branded "LD-3W" hardware GPS receiver
>> | unit, a sturdy, highly configurable windshield mount for the N800, and a
>> | 2GB SD card containing navigation software and maps (choose Europe or
>> | North America/_Canada_).
>> `----
>>

> Funny, I thought that Canada was in North America.
>
>> http://www.linuxdevices.com/articles/AT1980399426.html

The other day I saw a comment that said "typical America thinking that everyone
is from the United States". The context was a discussion where it was assumed
that any time an American company loses business, everyone in the world in
crying.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "No, I didn't buy that from eBay"