Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft and 'Partners' in "Financial Life and Death" Situation

____/ The Ghost In The Machine on Wednesday 11 July 2007 20:24 : \____

http://www.linuxelectrons.com/news/general/10550/fbi-notify-microsoft-windows-users-who-were-victims-botnets

>> Closing the barn door after the horse got out, eh?
>>

> I think *most* of the horses have gotten out by now,
> and are wandering all over the meadow. :-)  The door, of
> course, shows various attempts at closure -- rubber bands,
> springs, sealing wax, nailed boards, epoxy -- but somehow
> the horses have always managed to get out of the barn.
>
> Of course, that might be because there's a big hole in
> the door, and in the barn...but nobody's talking about that.

Zombies make more zombies. It's totally out of control at this stage. I've once
read that _up to_ 90% of the legitimate mail in Earthlink is now being
assassinated. It is believed to be SPAM. No wonder people don't use E-mail as
much as they used to...

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Linux: just set it and forget about it