[News] [Rival] Windows Fails, Claimed to be Stupid by Design

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] Windows Fails, Claimed to be Stupid by Design
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 14:57:38 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
A Windows error on a gas pump

,----[ Quote ]
| It’s a Windows XP error that says: “The file or directory C:
| \\XPE_ROOT\system32 is corrupt and unreadable. Please run the Chkdsk
| utility.”
`----

http://www.mathewingram.com/work/2007/07/10/a-windows-error-on-a-gas-pump/

Why is Everything so Stupid on Windows?

,----[ Quote ]
| Sorry, I just had to ask. I can get away with saying it just once per year.
| This is it. Hold your fire.
`----

http://penguinpetes.com/b2evo/index.php?title=why_is_everything_so_stupid_on_windows&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1

Windows Vista: Secure Or Just Frustrating?

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.theitarticles.com/windows-vista-secure-or-just-frustrating/264/