Re: [News] [Rival] Bill Gates Drops Microsoft Shares, Microsoft Criminal/Exec Speaks Out

John Locke <john98513@xxxxxxxxxxx> says:
>On Sat, 28 Jul 2007 05:00:07 +0000, waterskidoo wrote:
>> On 2007-07-28, DFS <nospam@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> I think it's pathetic, actually.  Many in that list are children
>>> in adult bodies, bleating about the imaginary MS monster in the
>>> closet.

>I didn't think you could hear the bleating way down there in your
>mother's basement.

Ah, the "mother's basement" cliche.  That was laughed out of
existence at least seven or eight years ago.

If your only contribution to this ng is to insult people who
disagree with you, please try to make the insults interesting.  Use
your imagination.  Calling yourself John Locke shows us that you
most certainly do have an imagination, and a rather ironic one at
that.  The scary thing about it all is that the real John Locke
could probably give you lessons in computing.

You see?  That insult showed some imagination.

In any case, you are going into our killfile for 28 days.  After you
come out, if you are still boring, you will be placed in the
community killfile so that others can be spared so-called "humour"
that they have read hundreds of times before.

cordially, as always,

rm