Re: Roy Schestowitz is a new-age hero

In article
<23d7624be7ebaffffe9f7bd7504ad4a1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
fritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx says...

> His virulent posts exposing that criminal company (convicted several
> times) Microsoft are stunningly accurate and full of truths. Roy, the
> Linux community owes you. You are our front-line PR man and BillG is
> reading your posts every single day whilst grinding his teeth since he
> knows every one of your posts is bringing the day closer that Microsoft
> will be liquidated.

I haven't been on newsgroups forever, but I've never seen anything so
effective as Roy's posts.

Considering the degrading nature of Microsoft to anything it touches,
many can consider themselves indebted to Roy. I do.

He's telling the truth loud enough to make a huge difference.

Too bad Gates the drug king can't do a single thing about it. Darn shame
it is.