[News] Review of Sabayon Linux Business Edition (10/10)

  • Subject: [News] Review of Sabayon Linux Business Edition (10/10)
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 04:42:02 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Review: Sabayon Business Edition 1.0

,----[ Quote ]
| With all the hype about Sabayon Linux we at ReviewLinux.Com just had to take
| a first look at this Linux distribution. The live DVD booted fine and we
| enjoyed taking a look at this fully software packed Linux distro.
`----

http://www.reviewlinux.com/index.php?m=show&id=6500

Related:

Sabayon Business Edition 1.0 Released

,----[ Quote ]
| The Sabayon Linux Crew is happy to announce the first release of the Business
| Edition!
`----

http://www.sabayonlinux.org/tag/altro/news/00018/sabayon-business-edition-10-released.html

Sabayon Business Edition 1.0: Easy Gentoo for the office?

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://friedcpu.wordpress.com/2007/07/24/sabayon-business-edition-34-review/