Re: [News] Pamela Jones Beats FUD, Gets Award

____/ High Plains Thumper on Thursday 26 July 2007 13:47 : \____

> Doug Mentohl wrote:
>> Hadron wrote:
>>
>>> When you attract the jackals and hyenas then you know you must be doing
>>> something right. As it was in Pamela's case.
>>
>> I'm sure Pammy is well pleased that she's got someone like you on her
>> side. One way of FUDing COLA would be to reply to positive posts with
>> pretend support msgs and nonsensical vaguely off topic abuse and the use
>> of daft aliases, like 'hadron quark' and 'high plains thumper'. Anyone
>> seeing a mention of you two clowns wouldn't even bother reading the
>> thread.
>
> I'm not sure what you are talking about.  I enjoy reading PJ's work.
>
> I just thought it an interesting parallel, how she was discussing about
> the action of trolls in Grocklaw, which I find a striking parallel in COLA.
>
> A good example of this is one of the three stooges, Hadron, who seems to
> like to follow me like a fly that sticks to manure.  Then Timmy and Erik
> like to join in, which illustrates they are only here to troll.
>
> I'm just a little surprised that you got stupid on me.

I think it was a case of minidentification. It is because of abusive trolls
such as the ones whom you mentioned that you changed handles in _the first
place_.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Windows XP: Dude, where's my RAM?