Re: Beeb extends its corrupt practices

DFS wrote:
> 7 wrote:
>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>>> 7 can write some very decent stuff when he wants to. It's a shame
>>> that he lets him message be drowned in a /deliberately/ messy
>>> writing style.
>
> Whereas your flood of messages is drowned in a /deliberately/ lying writing
> style.
>

>> Years of abuse at the hands of Clippy has left me with a typing
>> impediment. Linux is slowly fixing matters.
>
> And speech and brain impediments, obviously.
>

>> Thats a warning to every windum.
>> If you use windopws like me, you will become like me and that can be
>> too much even for you.
>
> I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy...
>

>> So shave yourself before its too late.
>
> Tell it to Stallman, Cox, et al.
>

>> Download Linux, install it and be done with it for good.
>> http://www.livecdlist.com
>> http://www.distrowatch.com
>
> Signed,
> A Windows Developer

A sales 'associate' at Best Buy was demonstrating the Microsoft, and
opened the trial version of Office, that could be activated for 'only'
$395.00.

Seems that when he typed P's, he only got small p's
  I think it has the problem that it makes yer P small.

I sure won't use it.  My P is as small as I want it to go...

We put in a Mepis Livecdrom  and found that everything seems OK.  P's
come out large, as is desired.

So, we think Microsoft makes yer P smaller, and you should avoid that,
unless you are a tranny scheduled for surgery...