Re: [News] Interoperabilit Going Well, Without Microsoft's Help

____/ Jim Richardson on Saturday 21 July 2007 23:31 : \____

> On Sat, 21 Jul 2007 13:32:16 +0100,
>  Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> ____/ Mark Kent on Saturday 21 July 2007 10:09 : \____
>>
>>> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:

>>> Along with their brutal attacks on GPLv3, ably assisted by open-source
>>> luminaries who should know better.
>>
>> ESR, who is on Linspire board, has been eerily quiet ever since his
>> attack on Fedora (CCs to editors and harsh words that led to a storm).
>> Prior to that, he also kept silent for a very long time after
>> provoking muslims in his blog (and getting death threats as a result).
>>

> ? What did he do to provoke muslims?

Watch his blog. I wouldn't want to start discussing this this (I suppose
neither would you). Whether his points were valid or not, it was not about
technology.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Those who can, Open-Source
Swap:  1510068k total,   543088k used,   966980k free,    62824k cached