Re: [News] Linux Kernel Gets a Large Number of New Features

____/ John Locke on Saturday 21 July 2007 07:52 : \____

> On Sat, 21 Jul 2007 04:08:33 +0100, Roy Schestowitz
>>
>>Linux Summit: Forget Microsoft. Let's Get Back To Development
>>
> Its really a shame that these good people have to work in the
> shadow of the monster. That's not a healthy environment

Hmm...

> for software developers.

Yeah, I know what you mean... developing Windows for Sweaty Steve leads to
buggy code that rarely meets deadlines. People on visas work harder because
they are even more scared (fear as a driver).

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Wintendo O/S: which virus do fancy today?
 10:00:01 up 34 days, 15:28,  7 users,  load average: 0.48, 0.61, 1.07