Re: McAfee talks up virus threat ..

__/ [ Jerry McBride ] on Sunday 10 June 2007 00:11 \__

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/business/articles/0609biz-mcafee0609.html

>> Attempting to get their share prices up?
>>
>> Cheers.
>>

> Nope... getting ready to bandage Vista as it moves into more and more
> spaces...

In some of tomrorrow unnecessariy wars, AV vendors could become the soldiers.

China Crafts Cyberweapons

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,132284-pg,1/article.html(Ne

--
                ~~ Enjoying summertime

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Free the mind, the source will follow"
Tasks: 119 total,   1 running, 114 sleeping,   0 stopped,   4 zombie