Re: SueMe GNU/Linux -- Coming Soon to A Torrent Near You

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Be ready for SueMe Linux. We'll probably create a SUSE derivatives that
> makes SLED obsolete and contains all that so-called 'patented' stuff.
> Let's see how Novell likes it and whether Microsoft will finally "SueMe
> First" and fold the cards (inexistent/junk patents). I can't say much at
> the moment, but it's apparently work in progress, it'll have its own site,
> torrents, and it's more about making a point.

I fully support this idea.
It will become such an in your face distro
that Micoshaft Corporation cannot ignore when it lands on IT managers desks.

(But then again if you are to believe
 Micoshaft Corporation's anti-business patent racketeering drivel,
 they are aiming it at all distros and got 100% ignored - total shame!)