Re: [News] [] Yet Another Filesystem for Linux Demonstartes Power of Modularity

__/ [ [H]omer ] on Friday 08 June 2007 07:05 \__

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/browse_thread/thread/6607bf3c83d915db/1f8fc253d0ed5d95?lnk=st

> And the followup:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/browse_thread/thread/4fd44fca317f4b88/3650188494bf1684?lnk=st&q=&rnum=3#3650188494bf1684

I got into some friction with what I believe to be Sun employees in disguise.
They don't tolerate ZFS bashing, not after all that hype they have created.
That said, Morton recently gave a talk at Google and he stressed the need to
further improve Linux filesystems.

Leopard will have ZFS (Schwartz let the secret go). Good luck with that.

--
                ~~ Enjoying summertime

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    GPL'd 3-D Reversi: http://othellomaster.com
Cpu(s):  22.8% user,   4.0% system,   0.6% nice,  72.6% idle