Re: Red Hat goes to bat for SELinux ..

__/ [ Doug Mentohl ] on Wednesday 06 June 2007 10:24 \__

http://searchenterpriselinux.techtarget.com/originalContent/0,289142,sid39_gci1259697,00.html

,----[ Quote ]
| "But SELinux contains tens of thousands of rules, written in
| assembly language. We make implementation easier by turning that
| spaghetti code into reference code," he said.
`----

http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/reports/6365/1/

Sounds fishy. What is No Such Agency doing?

--
                ~~ Enjoying summertime

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    $> wget -r -erobots=off http://www.*