Re: If lienux so great and secure, why was Schestowitz hacked?

Linonut wrote:

> Nobody hacked Roy's system.  Get it?  Get it?

You're a fuckin liar.

http://tinyurl.com/2mr5vb

Many thanks again. I am somewhat fearful that getting the host involved will
devour a lot of time and effort. Surely I could also look at the logs and
try to assess things in a post morten fashion. If this ever recurs, I will
definitely take action, but truthfully I have not done anything yet.

You'd probably think I'm naive for taking that stance, which is fair enough.

LOL @ "time and effort"