[News] [Linux] Reviewer Claims Ubuntu Feisty Fawn is More Polished Than Windows

Ubuntu 7.04 - Feisty Fawn Review

,----[ Quote ]
| Overall, is 7.04 worth the update? Absolutely. It is a mature, stable
| and easy to use system. If only some of the closed source *cough*
| Microsoft *cough* teams could get this level of polish.
`----

http://www.synergymx.com/page.php?Title=Ubuntu_7.04_-_Feisty_Fawn_Review/

Related:

Windows Vista has some serious refresh Issues

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://cacheyourcash.blogspot.com/2007/05/windows-vista-has-some-serious-refresh.html
http://tinyurl.com/2un4ep

,----[ Quote ]
| In an entry on the Home Server blog, program manager Chris Sullivan
| said that the group has received nearly 2,400 bug reports so far from
| beta testers, and still had 495, or about 21% of the total, classified
| as "active."
`----

http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9014183&intsrc=news_ts_head

Ubuntu Unveils 'Edgy Eft' Linux Update