Re: Goose-stepping to Microsoft Windows

Linonut <linonut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out this bit o' wisdom:
>
>>> So all those zombies spewing out junk e-mail are there to keep us trim.
>>> Work that body; delete that spam.
>>
>> It's apparently working well for one man. Watch him as he leaps and stmops
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/v/m6rqXHX3O48
>
> I don't have SWF support set up yet.  But I'm guessing it is Sweaty
> Ballmer.

Where do you get off slagging a man you don't know?

"Sweaty Ballmer" isn't even funny. It's like calling someone "pooh
breath" at kindergarden.

>> His collague has a whole small /department/ to do the stmping /for/ him,
>> according to one source.
>
> With this new device, we can all be Sweaty!

I suspect most of the COLA gang already are. And if not, here's a
video of Linus in his undies:

A word to the wise: a credentials dicksize war is usually a bad idea
on the net.
		-- David Parsons in c.o.l.development.system, about coding in C