Re: Goose-stepping to Microsoft Windows

__/ [ Kier ] on Sunday 03 June 2007 21:08 \__

> On Sun, 03 Jun 2007 10:14:29 -0700, Tim Smith wrote:

>>> I don't have SWF support set up yet.  But I'm guessing it is Sweaty
>>> Ballmer.
>>
>> Great Linux advocacy there.  A guy named "Linonut", who one would expect
>> from the name to be pretty good at setting up Linux, can't view videos
>> on the most popular video site in the world...that sure makes Linux look
>> good, doesn't it?
>
> Doesn't reflect on the capabilities of Linux whatsoever. It just means
> Linonut hasn't bothered to install flash. I shoulkd have thought that was
> obvious.

Windows does not play Flash.

Windows does not have an office suite.

Windows is not able to handle PDF files.

                ~~ Enjoying summertime

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Turn up the jukebox and tell me a lie"
Cpu(s):  22.7% user,   4.1% system,   0.6% nice,  72.6% idle