Re: [Opinion] Much Ado About Microsoft's Surface Computer

__/ [ spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ] on Sunday 03 June 2007 13:27 \__

> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> did eloquently scribble:
>> __/ [ spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ] on Sunday 03 June 2007 12:37 \__
>
>>> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> did eloquently scribble:

>>> Pah, they can't patent that at least.
>>> Earthworm jim battled animated furniture years ago.
>>> :)
>
>> Furniture? I can't recall any, but flying pigs were a big thing (I still
>> have it running on my Linux boxes). IIRC, the pigs were laid on furniture
>> that slides down... still, better than a pig throwing furniture...
>
> The cartoon. "The uphulstered terror" was the name of the episode, iirc.
> Another evil professor monkey-for-a-head plot.

I only played the game (1 and 2). It never aired when I was a child. :-(

--
                ~~ Enjoying summertime

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Open syntax, Open API's, Open Source
  2:00pm  up 35 days 22:22,  7 users,  load average: 0.94, 0.95, 0.90