Re: Goose-stepping to Microsoft Windows

__/ [ Linonut ] on Saturday 02 June 2007 19:11 \__

http://research.microsoft.com/vibe/videos/StepStar%20V1_8%20%20Attrib.wmv

> I'm surprised to see it play in the stock mplayer installed from the
> Debian amd64 repository.  I guess installing ia32-libs /does/ cover a
> lot of 32-bit applications
>
> Go Microsoft Research Go!

The problem is that they often target likeminded folks, rather than the
average consumer. They live in a fantasy world. Just look at their work on a
device for capturing pictures and audio of one's entire life. Or even
"Surface". These things are for people with more money than brain.

--
                ~~ Enjoying summertime

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Download Othello: http://othellomaster.com
Tasks: 128 total,   1 running, 124 sleeping,   0 stopped,   3 zombie