Re: PCLinuxOS A Real Stinker.

rochardleyam@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> As for posting from an open proxy, yes you are correct.

And hence you have absolutely no credibility.  If you're not man enough
to stand by what you say, then you probably know that what you're saying
isn't true.

> My Inet connection is through my employer and having posted somewhat
> controverisal (IOW negative toward Linux) messages in a previous life,
> I no longer do that.  Why?  Because I had Linux quacks calling my
> employer complaining, that's why.

Well, if it was trolling, I think your employer deserves to know that
you're wasting their resources.  But I think it's an unlikely story,
made up as an excuse to post anonymously.  More likely you don't want to
be linked to your alter-egos (other trolls) in here.

> I will never post from my native IP again.  Never.  As for my ID, sure
> I made it up for this thread and it will die with this thread.

Definition of hit and run troll.

> As for your group, you really seem to not have a leg to stand on
> because it appears several of your core group have been posting under
> various shill ids in order to boost traffic.

No, the so-called evidence can only be believed by a troll that
unquestioningly follows the lead of other trolls, i.e. you.

> Adding in the obviously stolen statistics script and it becomes
> comical.

On what grounds is it so "obviously" stolen?

> I installed PCLinuxOS and I'm sorry if I don't follow the rest of you
> lemmings, but IMHO it stinks compared to alternatives like Ubuntu.
> The problems I experienced are real and I am not saying that there are
> not work arounds, I found some myself in fact as stated, but the noob
> installing this distribution is going to have troubles and won't stand
> a chance when his Windows partition fails to boot due to grub hosing
> the configuration.

Your story may be true or it may not be.  However, given your complete
lack of credibility (caused by your posting method and trolling), I'm
leaning towards a complete fabrication on your part.

> In closing, allow me to suggest another irrelevant point seeing as it
> seems to be so popular in this group.
>
> Your avatar makes you look gay. The stupid smirk on your face
> proclaims you as a bottom.  If you are indeed gay, I apologize, but in
> reading your website I did not pick up that impression and as such I
> would assume you would not wish to be considered as gay.  Nothing
> wrong with being gay as I am gay myself.  Just thought you might be
> interested from one girl to another.

And if anyone had a shred of a doubt about what this piece of crap is up
to, it should be gone by now.

PeKaJe

Why use Windows, when there is a door?