[News] [Rival] Windows Vista is a Hit (Also as in "Splat")

Hear the WOW!!! Download the Windows Vista Anthem!

,----[ Quote ]
| I can't even remember the last time I laughed so hard. But what's
| next? Should Microsoft do a video clip? An album? A soap opera? A
| block buster? A concerto? A play? A video game? If Microsoft starts
| making little cute Windows Vista puppets I'm out, I'm switching
| to Linux.
`----

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Hear-the-WOW-Download-the-Windows-Vista-Anthem-56149.shtml

Windows Vista ANI File Handling DoS

,----[ Quote ]
| In this clip, a malicious ANI file is dropped onto the Vista
| desktop. Explorer crashes and restarts, and crashes and restarts,
| and crashes and ...
`----

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf0S0Vk7j6I

Vista vending machine joke: