[News] [OSS] More Companies Take the Open Source Route

  • Subject: [News] [OSS] More Companies Take the Open Source Route
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 15:41:06 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
USDA Keeps Up with the Flow

,----[ Quote ]
| David and his team chose a platform consisting of open-source development
| tools from Sun Microsystems, Intland Software and Collab_Net.
`----

http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1759,2147290,00.asp?kc=EWRSS03129TX1K0000616

Also today:

Azul Systems Certifies JBoss Application Server 4.2 on the Azul Compute
Appliance

,----[ Quote ]
| As customers increasingly adopt Azul Compute Appliance for this type of
| architecture, they can further extend their deployment cost-effectively
| with the open source JBoss Application Server within enterprise data
| centers. This certification is another important milestone in our
| partnership with JBoss and provides our joint customers with a robust
| solution to enable data centers with innovative technology to architect
| large-scale Java-based applications..."

Snort: Open Source Network Intrusion Prevention

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.esecurityplanet.com/article.php/3681296