[News] [Rival] Another Microsoft Project Bites the Dust

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] Another Microsoft Project Bites the Dust
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 16:19:11 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Microsoft axes Digital Image Suite

,----[ Quote ]
| Microsoft is discontinuing one of its products, and I'm bummed.
`----

http://news.com.com/8301-10784_3-9730156-7.html?part=rss&subj=news&tag=2547-1_3-0-20

Many projects of theirs have been scraped/discontinued recently. Web sites,
Web-based services, desktop applications, devices...

Related:

Microsoft to kick Vista's e-mail app to the curb

,----[ Quote ]
| Windows Live Mail will replace Outlook Express on Windows XP and Windows
| Mail on Vista in "the coming weeks," said Microsoft.
|
| [...]
|
| Swapping in the Windows Live Mail client for Vista's Windows Mail
| might surprise Vista users, since the operating system has been out
| less than four months.
`----

http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9018858&source=rss_news50

Is Windows Live dying?