Re: Roy Schestowitz is a god . . .

Linonut <linonut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> __/ [ Dr. Robert ] on Thursday 14 June 2007 12:57 \__

>>> A more appropriate spelling might be MicroSATAN.
>>> http://www.rose-hulman.edu/~williams/biblit/images/satan.jpg
>>
>> I prefer comparisons to the Mafia (and no, I'm not kidding) because Satan has
>> a religious connotation.
>
> It's difficult to get more religious than a Microsoft evangelist.

And yet it has been proven time & time again that Linux zealots and
evangelists are far louder and aggressive than anyone in Windows land.

The little dog has to bark louder to be heard over the dominant pack.

--
"We all know Linux is great...it does infinite loops in 5 seconds."
(Linus Torvalds about the superiority of Linux on the Amsterdam