Re: Roy Schestowitz is a god . . .

Linonut wrote:

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out this bit o'
> wisdom:
>
>> __/ [ Dr. Robert ] on Thursday 14 June 2007 12:57 \__

>>> A more appropriate spelling might be MicroSATAN.
>>> http://www.rose-hulman.edu/~williams/biblit/images/satan.jpg
>>
>> I prefer comparisons to the Mafia (and no, I'm not kidding) because Satan
>> has a religious connotation.
>
> It's difficult to get more religious than a Microsoft evangelist.

It is, but it is possible

Mac-fanboys are even worse
The sheer stupidity shown by every Mac-user who posts in cola, while at the
same time telling us how "superior" their overpriced toys are is staggering

Just look at the drivel from Mac-droids like OxRetard or Snot
They singlehandedly redefine "stupidity and dishonesty" to a new, all-time
high level
--
All things are possible, except skiing thru a revolving door.