Re: [News] [Rival] Another Serious Security Flaw Found in Windows Vista

> Windows recovery loophole lets hackers in
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Windows Vista may be Microsoft's most secure operating system to date,
> but
> | researchers are still finding some glaring loopholes for hackers to
> | exploit. Here is the latest: all you need is a Vista Install DVD to get
> | admin level access to a hard drive.
> |
> | The loophole arises because the Command Prompt tool in Vista's
> | System Recovery Options fails to request user name or passwords
> | before handing over access to PCs running the operating system.
> `----
>
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/06/12/vista_recovery_hack/

You really are dumber than a fscking dirt farmer.

So what is this serious security flaw. Oh right, somebody gets PHYSICAL
ACCESS to the machine, boots from a CD/DVD and they can access the hard
drive.

Here's news for you shit for brains... I can do the exact same thing with
your precious little linux box. In this regard lienux, solaris and all other
OSen seem to have the same serious security flaw.

Damn Schestowitz; you are one retarded toner monkey. You definitely deprived
a village somewhere of their idiot.