Re: [News] [Linux] Thousands More Linux Desktops in South African Schools

____/ Maverick on Thursday 28 June 2007 17:28 : \____

> Tim Smith wrote:
>
>> In article <1842304.FJcfhWpfJb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>>  Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>

>>>Linux helps raise funds for a million soccer balls
>>>
>>>,----[ Quote ]
>>>`----
>>>
>>>http://www.tectonic.co.za/view.php?src=rss&id=1611
>>

>> This makes it sound as if you approve of this.  Yet when someone posted
>> this very same story on Digg, your comment there sounded quite
>> disapproving.  You claimed Microsoft gets a percentage of any funds
>> raised because of the use of SUSE.
>>

> What do you care, porch monkey?

I think the name is wrong. This is Tim:

http://digg.com/users/harlowsmonkeys

I'm ~80% it's Tim Smith. He replied to about 100 comments of mine (sometimes
f**kwit replies, sometime discrediting the person, not the comment) and the
content strongly suggested it was a Tim nym (hey, it rhymes!).

Network traffic is  being polluted by SPAM. Help the Internet. Adopt *nix.
Tasks: 116 total,   1 running, 115 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie