Re: [News] [Linux] Thousands More Linux Desktops in South African Schools

In article <5167132.z5sp3jaMFo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> I think the name is wrong. This is Tim:
>
> http://digg.com/users/harlowsmonkeys
>
> I'm ~80% it's Tim Smith. He replied to about 100 comments of mine (sometimes
> f**kwit replies, sometime discrediting the person, not the comment) and the
> content strongly suggested it was a Tim nym (hey, it rhymes!).

I thought you would have learned your lesson on lying about Digg content
after the pwnage you suffered over your Rod Trent claims.  Do you really
need me to dig up all my comments that have been replies to your
comments, and show that you are lying in your characterization of them?

Your definition of "f**kwit reply" seems to be "a reply that points out
an error in your comment, or a contradiction with positions you've taken
in other comments".  If you don't want those kinds of replies, you could
consider stopping making errors, and taking consistent positions.

--
--Tim Smith