Re: I have more than hundread links in my site map page

____/ Fletcher on Thursday 21 June 2007 08:10 : \____

> Hi,
>
> I have more than hundread link on my site map -
> http://www.xpert4u.co.uk/mobile/phones/mobile-sitemap.xml is it good
> or bad??
> Please tell me it create some problem for crawler.
>

> Regard's
>
> Fletcher Mak

I recall a discussion from last year (can't recall where I read this) and
someone argues that this mythical 100 link limit is no longer there. It also
depends on the search engine that you target...

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Linux: most popular O/S, yet not most widespread
 09:05:01 up 5 days, 14:33,  5 users,  load average: 1.16, 1.45, 1.83