Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft's Viral Avertising Resumed for XBox, XBox Still a Mess

____/ [H]omer on Thursday 21 June 2007 06:15 : \____

>> Halo 3 viral marketing begins, countdowns and flyers galore
>
> It's going to be huge! It's going to be the best game ever! It's going
> to be...
>

> **** STOP 0x00000050 in module NVLDDMKM.SYS ****
>

> Damn.
>

> Oh dear. Back to Quake4-Linux then.

Like all questionable marketing strategies, this ended badly...

http://hushedcasket.com/node/2075

Well, better than that mock gunfight they did for XBox, aye? Or those car
speeding ads that got banned in the UK...

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Spam enchanted evening..."
Tasks: 109 total,   1 running, 108 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie