Re: [News] Microsoft Fuels Anti-Google Sentiments

__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Tuesday 06 March 2007 13:40 \__

>> The BBC has also just made a deal with IBM. I wonder if the loud outcry of
>> a strong minority (Mac users included) had them point the finger at
>> Microsoft (DRM fiasco).
>>

> The power of the people and of the web!  That is good news.  IBM are
> anything but pro-Microsoft, that's for sure.  They're also awfully big,
> so it remains to be seen which bit of MS the deal has been done with,
> but time will tell.

The first word about exclusion at the BBC came from the Inquirer back in
October. I remember this well because I submitted this to Digg before I
boarded a place and it then reached a lot of major Web sites. The same goes
for Doug's transcription job with the Apple-Microsoft leaked E-mails. It's
propagating through large Web sites now. Remember Groklaw's "Allchin would
buy a Mac"? This made PJ a star. How small things can grow wings... thanks
to the powers of the Web.

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz     | Run a Linux server, then learn how to knit
Mem:    514480k total,   483968k used,    30512k free,    11488k buffers