Re: cancel Mac Office 97 will immediately harm Apple ..

__/ [ Doug Mentohl ] on Tuesday 06 March 2007 09:55 \__

> on 01/03/2007 10:05 Doug Mentohl wrote:
>
>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>>> Good to see that this new host has already won some
>>> exposure. Do you happen to know if it's complete?
>
>> Don't know, but their are a number of parties creating
>  > archives and are looking for space.
>
> 'Yet more criticism of Microsoft's business practices has emerged in the
> wake of the recent Iowa anti-trust trial'
>
> http://www.macworld.co.uk/macsoftware/news/index.cfm?newsid=17394

This happened because I submitted this to Digg yesterday (and it made the
front page). Have a look at this. Even ComputerWorld benefited from your
work.

http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9012227

Well done!

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Reversi for Linux/Win32: http://othellomaster.com
Tasks: 135 total,   1 running, 130 sleeping,   0 stopped,   4 zombie