Re: [News] VMware Improves, But Faces Microsoft's Dirty Tricks Ahead

>When quizzed on Microsoft's plans, Mr. Ballmer replied, "Our view is
>that virtualization is something that should be built into the
>operating system."

You have  got to be kidding...the board of directors need to reel this
guys chain in a few notches. The last time I checked, Microsoft was
still a public company. Every time Balmer opens his mouth, I can feel
my stock shares sliding downhill.