Re: First "Commercial" Quantum Computer Solves Sudoku Puzzles

William Poaster <wp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
> On Sat, 03 Mar 2007 19:48:18 +0100, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
>
>> Hadron Quark wrote:
>>
>> < snip >

>>> The one where he was completely wrong about WINE?
>>
>> Actually, he was the one who is right. You are the one who is wrong Wine
>> is not an Emulator.
>>
>>> Roy, you're full of it. You are an arrogant, obnoxious spammer with an
>>> anti-ms agenda. No one, but no one, believes a word you post.
>>
>> You are already proven wrong on that account also. It takes *one* person
>> to believe a single word of Roys post to prove you utterly wrong again,
>> "true linux advocate" and "kernel hacker" Hadron Quark
>
> I prefer to take Roy's posts as more accurate than the idiot Quack's. If
> anyone's full of it, Quack is. He doesn't even know WTF WINE is. JHC.

Indeed.  Particularly, it's worth noting that as much of Roy's postings
are extracts from larger articles, they're not his words anyway, rather,
they're the words of the source site.  I'm sure most of us are quite
capable of determining how much we respect particular source sites.