[News] FSF Brings Its Pro-Linux Paper to Sun Microsystems, H-P, and Dell

Free Software Foundation Urges Computer Makers To Replace Windows Vista With
Free OS

,----[ Quote ]
| "We see Microsoft Vista as being a failure," said Peter Brown, FSF
| executive director, in an interview Friday. "People aren't buying
| new hardware because of Vista."
`----

http://www.informationweek.com/news/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=197700816

This paper was mentioned before, but now it's reaching managers that can make
a difference.

WANTED: One computer, free software friendly, no Vista

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://badvista.fsf.org/blog/wanted-one-computer-free-software-friendly-no-vista