Re: [News] French Security Incident Response Team Finds IE7, Vista Vulnerabilities

__/ [ Robert Parsonage ] on Friday 02 March 2007 00:17 \__

> On Thu, 01 Mar 2007 17:05:24 -0600, AB wrote:
>
>> I have to wonder if this isn't all related in some way to His
>> Erikness' decision not to troll here so much.
>
> Even Ewik must come to realize that there comes a point where you
> cannot defend the indefensible. Wanna bet, come patch Tuesday, how
> many patches are for vista? Vista adoption has been very low but as
> more and more people buy pc's with vista the exploits will soar. With
> all the new code in vista it is going to be a nightmare for the poor
> sods that have to use it.

Roy, your blog has led to the creation of another.

http:// colaidiots.blogspot. com/

I'm not sure provocative pages are the way to go.

--
                ~~ Best wishes

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bYsxaMyFV2Y http://youtube.com/watch?v=QNb7gPA1JFk
  2:00am  up 38 days  2:18,  6 users,  load average: 0.34, 0.62, 0.75