Re: [News] Windows Incompatible with Its Own Documentation

  • Subject: Re: [News] Windows Incompatible with Its Own Documentation
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 10:42:07 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ [H]omer ] on Thursday 01 March 2007 06:35 \__

http://www.downloadsquad.com/2007/02/27/windows-help-files-not-supported-in-vista/

>>> Lack of standards leads to obsolescence of software and information,
>>> rather than preserve it. Maybe you can call Bill Gates for assistance
>>> instead. His number is (408)726-4390.
>>
>> Erm....that's a SF Bay area/San Jose number.  Doesn't Bill
>> live in a 206, 253, or 425 area code?
>
> He probably has residences spread out all over the place. One for each
> face. But then I suppose he needs the space to hide all that "dirty
> secrets" evidence from Groklaw.

Do you reckon they injected some junk into Groklaw's Geeklog SQL database?
Been flaky recently... didn't work this morning, but maybe it's just the
RAID going titsup again.

--
                ~~ Best wishes

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bYsxaMyFV2Y http://youtube.com/watch?v=QNb7gPA1JFk
Tasks: 126 total,   1 running, 121 sleeping,   0 stopped,   4 zombie