Re: Roy Schestowitz Getting Lambasted On Digg.Com.

On Mar 17, 10:39 am, B Gruff <bbgr...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Saturday 17 March 2007 15:11 wylbur.horse...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> >> Precisely!
>
> >> - and that is *exactly* what *you*, under this nym and your many others,
> >> have done, and continue to do, isn't it?
> >> You go so far as to try to forge other people, in fact.
>
> > And of course you have proof of those statements?
>
> Of course
>
> >> When you can't get your own way in one group, you slope off and post to
> >> others, or add cross-postings.  You have gone so far that you have (under
> >> one of your nyms) been banned from Digg.
>
> > I've never had a nym under digg.
>
> Wrong
>
> > I have, and have always had, one name.
>
> Wrong
>
> > More of your lies and untruths that you can't prove.
>
> Wrong
>
> >> You are a pest, a wash-out, a loser, and a waste of time.
> >> In short, you are a Big Girl's Blouse, aren't you?
>
> In short - you got it wrong.
>
> You really are a Big Girl's Blouse.- Hide quoted text -

Thanks for proving my point!

BGruff, if you want to be a true Linux zealot instead of following Roy
Schestowitz around like Culley the lap dog, you have to
at least make plausible points.

All you do is flap your lips, which I'm sure Roy loves, but for the
rest of us, well, we are laughing at you.