Re: Roy Schestowitz Getting Lambasted On Digg.Com.

On Mar 17, 9:23 am, B Gruff <bbgr...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Friday 16 March 2007 20:23 wylbur.horse...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> >> Why do you feel the need to repost your comments on digg to so many
> >> Usenet newsgroups ?
> > Your tin-foil hat is on a little too tight.
>
> You silly silly boy

I'm not a boy, silly or otherwise.

> > I never realized that paranoia is contagious, but I suppose it's a
> > disease that comes a long as a by-product of Linux advocacy because it
> > seems so prevelant in the Linux groups.
>
> You speak of paranoia, but you seem to be unable to recognise your own.

I'm not paranoid.
You must be hearing those oices in your head again.

> You are now so paranoid about Linux, and in particular Roy, that you
> desperately change nym daily, try to imitate Roy in your postings to try to
> disparage him in the eyes of others, you flit from one newsgroup to the
> next with your cross-postings, and even go so far as to post on Digg under
> your nyms.

I'm not doing anything of the sort.
Why don't you go and take a look at what people say about Roy on Digg.

Are your eyes so blinded that you can't see that they are on to his
tactics?

We are actually doing you fools in COLA a favor by exposing Roy
Schestowitz for what he really is
and that is a phony.
You see so called Linux advocacy.
Others with no axe to grind either way see a spammer trying to seed
google with his website URL and his own name.

So he wants to seed google?
Fine, we'll just help him a long a little.
And believe me, we have.

> - You are paranoid, but call others paranoid

Paranoid no.
That's you people over in COLA that think every single person who
calls Roy on the carpet for his antics is flatfish.
You people are the paranoid ones.

Maybe someday you'll be able to offer some proof of your statements,
but for now you're just sucking wind and flapping your
lips like the typical junior Linux zealot that you are.

> - You cross-post daily, but accuse others of spamming

Roy wants to seed Google with his misleading subject lines.
That works both ways, only we are telling the truth about him.
The digg users have Roy all figured out.
COLA is composed mostly of mental retards so you guys haven't caught
on yet.
We have high hopes for you though.

> - When you "attack the messenger", you accuse others of "attacking the
> messenger"

Nobody is attacking the messenger, at least not from our side.
We are telling it like it is.

> - When people point out that all your nyms are from the same mentally sick
> source, you don't deny it, you merely respond with messages like "and I
> suppose that you can prove that?", posting under yet another of your nyms.

Well can you?
You can't.
You point to a certain newsser, open proxy etc.
Yet some of your stalwarts do the same thing.

Roy Culley for example who has been caught nyming under Robert
Parsonage and from aioe.org I might add.
Doug Mental for another who posts from all over the world,

So you see, your so called proof means nothing except in your twisted
little mind and I will give you a hint, you are not even close.
Not even close.

> You are an idiot and a loser - a Big Girl's Blouse, in fact.
You said that already.
Running out of material already?

You'll make a terrible Linux advocate because you can't even lie with
conviction.