Re: Congrats Schestowiz -- They are Digging You!

__/ [ sik.kim@xxxxxxxxx ] on Friday 16 March 2007 03:56 \__

> On Mar 15, 11:03 pm, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>> __/ [ John Bailo ] on Friday 16 March 2007 01:36 \__
>>
>> > Looks like Roy has a front page top 20 Digg going on:
>>
>> http://digg.com/linux_unix/Newly_leaked_Antitrust_Memo_How_Microsoft_...
>>

>> Flatfish has just opened his third Digg account.
>>
>> http://www.digg.com/users/flatfish/news/dugg
>>
>> Notice the gentle tone in him comments. He doesn't want his account
>> terminated like the previous ones.
>
> Actually it appears that you are incorrect.
> http://www.digg.com/users/flatfish/news/commented
> The account has been there for at least 67 days.

I stand corrected, but I can't help but feel that you may be another flatfish
nym.

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Reversi for free: http://othellomaster.com
Tasks: 126 total,   1 running, 123 sleeping,   0 stopped,   2 zombie