Re: analysing the Mac to innovate Windows .

__/ [ [H]omer ] on Wednesday 14 March 2007 04:45 \__

> Verily I say unto thee, that Doug Mentohl spake thusly:
>> From: Steven Sinofsky
>> To: Bill Gates:
>> Subject: Re: Marginal cost for Mac
>> Date: Friday, January 28, 1994 7:23 PM
>>
>> For all this we should be analysing the Mac system as it evolves and
>> improves and innovating what makes sense.
>
> Well there it is boys and girls, straight from the horses mouth.
>
> The Microsoft definition of "innovating" = "plagiarising".
>
> Contrarywise, Monsieur Roget, and everyone else, understands the word
> "innovate" to mean:
>
> bring about, bring forward, bring in, cause, coin, commence, compose,
> conceive, develop, discover, establish, father, form, formulate, found,
> generate, hatch, inaugurate, induct, initiate, institute, intro,
> introduce, invent, kick off, launch, make, parent, pioneer, preface,
> procreate, produce, set up, sire, spark, spawn, start, think up, unveil,
> usher in.
>
> Funny, I don't see the word "plagiarise" in there anywhere, nor any of
> its synonyms:
>
> abduct, abstract, adopt, acquire, appropriate, assume, bag, blackmail,
> burglarize, carry off, cheat, cop, copy, cozen, crib, defraud, despoil,
> divert, embezzle, filch, fleece, heist, hold up, hook, housebreak,
> imitate, keep, kidnap, lift, loot, misappropriate, nick, nip, obtain,
> peculate, pilfer, pillage, pinch, pirate, plunder, poach, pocket,
> purloin, ransack, remove, rifle, rip off, sack, shanghai, shoplift,
> simulate, snitch, spirit away, steal, stick up, strip, swindle, swipe,
> take, thieve, use, usurp, withdraw.
>
> Well it's only to be expected that the Anti-Christ would use the
> Anti-Dictionary.

Dugg (or Doug) very well... 20 votes in 6 hours...

http://digg.com/apple/Leaked_Antitrust_Memo_Reveals_Microsoft_Systematically_Mimics_Apple_Macs

There are a few more. You can tell which ones are watchers/apologists/shills
in Digg. Been there for months and they have been long ago identified.

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Open the Gate$ to Hell
  5:05am  up 2 days 13:08,  9 users,  load average: 0.41, 0.51, 0.59