Re: [News] New Zealand Press in Favour of the $100 Linux Laptop?

__/ [ Roy Schestowitz ] on Monday 12 March 2007 11:17 \__

http://www.ioltechnology.co.za/article_page.php?from=rss_IOLTechHome&iSectionId=2883&iArticleId=3722631

> Intel and Microsoft lobbyist spread disinformation.

Correction: it's South Africa, not NZ. A mental slip that's due to NZ's
contradiction call on OOXML (also this morning).