Re: Live MEPIS with Beryl

__/ [ Kier ] on Sunday 11 March 2007 17:35 \__

> For the remainder, I was very impressed with this latest iteration of
> MEPIS, and if it weren't for being satisfied with my current distro, I'd
> very likely install it.

Would you say it's a better choice than Kubuntu for most people? Their
anatomy is very similar and I want to explore other KDE-based distros in the
near future. Many people wish they could just experiment with so many
distros the way you do, but it takes time and dedication. There's at least
one program which sends its subscriber a Linux CD every week... sounds like
fun!

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Open syntax, Open API's, Open Source
 10:00pm  up   6:03,  9 users,  load average: 0.57, 0.67, 0.55