Re: OT- PC World really HAS gone to the dogs....

__/ [ spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ] on Wednesday 28 March 2007 08:24 \__

> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> did eloquently scribble:
>> Yes, I know, but it's from the PC World Magazine.
>
> PC World doesn't have a magazine.
> It's a store in the uk, part of the same group that ownes Link, Curries and
> (what was) Dixons. Your pc world is a magazine with absolutely no
> connection to the above.

I knew this, but I still thought it was a good opportunity to bring up a
related story from a story that aligns with the name (and puts a Linux foe
to shame). :-)

>>> At least stick to context... PLEASE.
>
>> I'll try. speaking of which, the Reg recently covered a story about a man
>> who was prosected for 'having sex' with a dead deer. Of deer! Necrophile
>> and zoophile.                                         ^ "Oh" (typo)
>
> "doctor, doctor. I love S&M. I'm in love with a few of the animals in the
> stables down the road and I am incredibly turned on by death... Am I
> flogging a dead horse?"

*LOL*(

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Linux: most popular O/S, yet not most widespread
Mem:    514480k total,   484180k used,    30300k free,     6060k buffers